Wednesday, November 17, 2010

3 Weeks To Go


Well... less than three at this point. Twenty days? Nineteen? Phase four of the invasion has already begun and I have not updated this in so long wow.

I apologize in advance for how scattered this post will most likely be. I have a whole mess of game-related thoughts swimming around in my brain.

Final stuff to finish

I've been scrambling to finish a mess of things before cata hits. Most notably... those damned Dalaran fountain coins. I know they aren't going anywhere, and that I can finish that anytime... but with Dalaran losing its portals, how often will I really think about going there? Two bronze and two gold to go...

Class Decisions

Choices! I've had three mains in the course of my time with the game, the most recent (since July 2010) being a holy Paladin. But before that I was a Warlock... for like four years. That lock has all the cool pets, the weird reps and achievements, and honestly, making thing go boom with a messed up rotation is way better than tank healing. Granted, pallys are getting AoE heals, but I'm so torn. I remember how lame it was during the last two x-packs waiting on tanks and healers to level forever. Dungeons and raids will be much more accessible as a paladin... Hmm. I'll probably end up levelling both quickly. Go winter break!

New Alts

With new races coming, I'm sure everyone and their cat will be rolling a new char. Me? Worgen druid and gnome priest. 4.0.3a needs to drop soon though, all the crappy I've saved for the priest is piling up way too fast.

And Worgen druid forms are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment