Thursday, November 18, 2010

Instant Pets

So I'm sitting on my back alt, checking my mailbox, running some junk around... and all of the sudden my entire chat window fills with yellow text. A new character has just gotten all of their collector's edition pets. And then some. Achievements left and right.

I always love that feeling. You go to your first mailbox and there is a whole mess of little NCPs waiting for you. Instant achievement!

Which makes me kind of sad that Blizz has declared there will be no 6th anniversary pet. I love Feats of Strength like nobody's business, but not getting a pet makes me sad. Their past pets were really awesome! Baby Blizzard Bear, Onyxian Whelpling (especially if you're like me and don't have a zillion CE dragon pets). Oh well. I hear there is an Armadillo in Cata, and I love me my Xenathrans.

No comments:

Post a Comment