Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weapon Skill Be Gone!

Cataclysm is bringing about more changes than I can even wrap my head around, but one of my favorites is the abolishment of Weapon Skill.

I started out on WoW as a Rogue. There I am, slicing my way around Redridge with my little daggers and Oh! What's this?! A mace! Much to my dismay I had absolutely zero mace skill. Such situations were even worse on my Paladin and Warrior. One hander? Two hander? Multiple options!? Finding an amazing 2H Axe in Zangarmarsh when you'd handed used one since Wetlands was simply heartbreaking. I'm sure we've all had these problems, (along with, of course, the issue of not having the Weapon skill even trained) but soon it will be gone forever.

Which brings me to these guys...

Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich? and Master of Arms are two achievements related to Weapon Skill. What will happen in Cataclysm? Feats of Strength? Let's hope so, cause Feats of Strength are by definition awesome. My Paladin has finished both, time to start on the Warlock...
Yeah, this will be fun.
I guess I'll just box some Wolvar during my Kalu'ak dailies.

No comments:

Post a Comment